Huaraz is an adventurer’s paradise. This package offers a combination of fun adventure activities as:
- Rock Climbing
- Horseback Riding
- Ice Climbing
What is included
What is not included
- Transport: From your hotel in Huaraz to the starting point of your trek, and from the finishing point of your trek back to your hotel in Huaraz. We use minivans or 4x4 depending on the size of the group.
- Guide: Qualified and experienced mountain guide who speaks Spanish and basic English.
10 Soles for the National Park (Day 4), lunch and snacks, soft drinks or alcoholic beverages, medical treatment, travel insurance, tips, additional expenses as a result of leaving the trip early, additional expenses as a result of an emergency rescue or evacuation, toilet paper
What to bring
Missing something? We can provide you with everything you need for a great trek, just let us know how we can help.
- Small daypack
- Sun protection: sunscreen (factor 40 minimum), hat, sunglasses
- Well-worn in sport or trekking shoes
- Water secure sandals or light shoes that will dry quickly (Canyoning)
- Comfortable clothes: t-shirts (quick dry or merino wool recommended), trekking trousers or leggings, fleece
- Extra clothes for the ride back (Canyoning)
- Waterproof jacket and trousers / or rain poncho
- Water bottle, lunch and snacks
- Toilet paper
Departures and Prices 2018
Organize your own private trip or join a smaller group
We organize private trips on any dates, for any group size. Depending on availability you can also join a confirmed private group.
|Number of people
||Price (per person)
|2 - 4
|5 - 8